Build in the beginning of the 14th century; it is a church of rectangular plan with three naves and a deep, octagonal apse preceded by a rectangular area. The church caught fire accidentally in 1869 and suffered an arson attack and plundering before the civil war. The tower is placed on the left nave. It was built al the same time the church was. The sculptures in the front door depict a God Father and the three Saints: Santa Marina, Santa Margarita and Santa Barbara.